Are you afraid to smile because of lost teeth? If you want to complete your smile, dental implants are what you need! Available from Dr. Aliya Khan, your dentist here at Moorestown Smile Center in Moorestown, NJ, dental implants are the most stable, natural-feeling tooth replacement available today, and they could be the perfect choice to restore your smile! Read on to learn what this restoration can do for you.
The Benefits of Dental Implants
The truth is, dental implants are the most faithful replacement to your natural teeth in both appearance and function. For example, consider that this treatment is:
- Lifelike, because their material is light-reflective, and looks just like natural tooth enamel.
- Conservative, because only the area of the dental implant is treated, whereas dental bridgework requires placing crowns on the adjacent teeth to support the piece as a whole.
- Stable, because they are embedded in bone, meaning that they will never move around when you speak or eat.
- Convenient, because you never have the need to remove them, unlike partial or full dentures.
- Healthy, because you can brush and floss your implants just like natural teeth, making it easy to maintain your oral health.
- Long-lasting, because they never decay and the implant crown material resists staining, meaning that your new dental implants will stay beautiful for years.
Dental implants are also very successful. In fact, they are the most successful surgical implant available today, boasting a success rate of over 95 percent, according to the American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Interested? Give us a call
If you need to restore your smile, choose dental implants! Whether you’ve lost a single tooth or multiple teeth, you can achieve a smile that you are proud to show off with the help of these restorations. To find out more about dental implants, call Moorestown Smile Center in Moorestown, NJ, today at (248) 673-7300 to set up an appointment with your dentist, Dr. Aliya Khan.